The Sponsorship Director’s primary responsibility is to manage the fundraising sources of the Chapter by means of sponsor-related development and works closely with the board of directors to identify potential sponsors/partners for the various events/activities throughout the year. Special attention is given to annual sponsorships, event sponsorships, and in-kind donations.
Duties include the following:
- Identify, contact and nurture relationships with potential sponsors
- Maintain a database of sponsor contact information and potential partners
- Identify cash partners for events and programs
- Identify in-kind paper and printing sponsors
- Provide benefit information to sponsors and ensure that sponsors receive their promised benefits under the said arrangement
- Send out printed sponsor thank you notes and provide Communications team any acknowledgments in promised media (e.g. website, e-news, etc.) and sponsor logos
- Work closely with the Events Chair to access needs, help secure sponsorship for specific events, creating sponsor agreements and invoices, which are filed with the Chapter Manager
- Follow up on donation requests
- Form committees or assign volunteers, as needed, with permission of the President
- Accommodate vendors/sponsors at events
Nominations are on-going. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Submit your nomination