Work with local colleges and reach out to regional colleges for any student focused event. Create relationships with design educators at regional, local, and when possible national level.
- Promote and expand regional student and faculty participation in the design community, serving as a liaison between AIGA National, AIGA Mobile and Student Group Faculty Advisors.
- Coordinate with Faculty advisors and their Student Groups and arranging portfolio reviews, studio tours, and related educational activities, keeping a current record of contact information for each Student Group’s officers and Faculty Advisor
- Form committees for educational event planning with the permission of the president and programming director
- Recruit student volunteers
- Create a committee for the Flourish Conference event each year and head up that committee
- Attend monthly board meetings (first Saturday of the month)
Nominations must be received by December 4th, 2020
How to submit your nomination