AIGA Mobile is seeking a Content Director. The content director works in tandem with the promotions director to plan, schedule, distribute and create content for all channels of communication. Some duties listed may overlap with the promotions director and will be considered joint or shared tasks.
The Content Director oversees the planning, sourcing and implementation of all content for AIGA Mobile communications including e-blasts, social media posts, website/blog posts and printed materials. The director ensures communications are in alignment with AIGA and AIGA Mobile’s missions and goals. The Director will work to present a clear, unified voice that is in the best interest of the Chapter and consistent with AIGA ethics and communications guidelines. Maintain the sophistication and respect of AIGA Mobile as it communicates with its audience.
- Coordinate with the program manager create event pages as needed on social platforms
- Gather and create content (news, contests, job postings, etc.) and schedule it for posting via website, social media and email
- Manage the WordPress-based website, social groups, sms services, and social media accounts
- Work with the membership director to gather and create monthly newsletter content
- Act as editor-in-chief for all chapter communications
- Ensure Chapter maintains and follows updated style guide with reference to national guidelines.
- Create and send email blasts in Mail Chimp and online surveys for news and programming
- Ensure that all content is appropriate and meets AIGA standards
- Create and oversee the communications committee – delegate duties as needed for online and print activities
- Photography as needed or coordinating with volunteer photographers
- Videography/editing as needed or coordinating with volunteer videographers/editors
Nominations must be received by December 4th, 2020
How to submit your nomination